- High-Density Plasmacluster Ions Remove Airborne Mold and Viruses
- Removal of Airborne Mold *1
- Suppressing the Activityof Airborne Viruses *2
- Removal of Airborne Dust Mite Allergens *3
- Reduction of Static Electricity *4
- Removal of Clinging Odors *5
- Haze Mode Powerfully Collects Haze Particles and Keeps the Room Air Clean When in Haze mode, operation is at maximum airflow for the first 10 minutes, and then switches to a higher airflow for the next 50 minutes. After that, operation repeatedly alternates between normal and high airflow every 20 minutes.
- Combination of Plasmacluster Technology and Three-Step Dust Collection System 1. REMOVE - Plasmacluster Ions Reduce Static Electricity
- 2. COLLECT - Powerful Air Suction and Unique Airflow Circulation Quickly and Efficiently Collect Dust and Other Particles
- 3. CAPTURE - High-Performance Filters Capture Airborne Dust and Odor Particles
*1 Effectiveness in a test space of 31 m3 after 195 min. of use.
*2 Effectiveness in a closed test space of 25 m3 after 18 min. of use.
*3 Effectiveness in a test space of 31 m3 after four weeks of use (one day: 24 hours).
*4Effectiveness in a test space of 41 m3 after 80 min. of use. The effectiveness depends on the odor type, odor intensity, and material of object measured.
*5Effectiveness in a test space of 41 m3 after 10 min. of use.